There are people who believe that the Earth will soon be subject to immense disaster due to the upheavals in the sun’s magnetic fields. These fluctuations in the magnetic fields are suppose to generate enormous solar flares that will affect the polarity of the entire planet Earth. When the polarity of the world changes many natural disasters are believed to arise.
These natural disasters include massive earthquakes, colossal tsunamis and intense volcanic activity. Some even believe that the Earth’s crust will shift to such a drastic degree that many continents will be swept thousands of miles away from their present positions.
So the question is – how does one survive 2012?
Here is a basic 2012 Survival Guide list of essentials that you will need when December 2012 arrives:
- First aid kit
- Food for a year (preserved meats, vegetables, fruits)
- Seeds for starting a food garden (potatoes, yams, carrots, greens). Note the dirt may be toxic where you are and unsustainable for growing food.
- Unsinkable boat
- Fireproof blankets
- Hunting gear
- Basic utensils and cutlery
- Waterproof matches (lots of them)
- Portable water purification system with many filters
- Good shoes
- Sleeping blanket
- Warm clothes, winter jacket
- Bicycle, motorcycle, or skis for travel depending on where you are
- Can opener
- Waterproof jacket
- Map of the world
- Candles for a lamp
There are some people who even say you will need the materials to start a new community as most of the world will be destroyed. Books and knowledge of the old world to help restart civilization.
If you want to more about 2012 in depth and really learn how to plan ahead for it, I highly recommend you download the bestselling eBook 2012 Official Countdown Guide.
Introducing the new "Paracord Grenade" survival tool.
Did you like the article? Subscribe to our Alexa Flash Briefing Skill